Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HANG ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

The other day someone asked how I would describe the school. I have heard so many students say that the school is doing something that Atlanta has desperately needed for such a long time - bringing revered artists to our city to teach aritsts. Sometimes, it does feel like a runaway train, but I just try to hang on and enjoy the ride. Luckily, I have had some great students and instructors who have helped me along the way. Both Millie Gosch, an instructor, and Jenny Schultz, a student of the school, have offered to help me arrange the workshop schedule. Millie was instrumental in getting Ray Roberts and Patti Kroll-Roberts here and I am chomping at the bit to get the artists that have been contacted by Jenny on our schedule just so you can get as excited as I am about who is planning to come. Anyway, I do hope you will join us all on this thrilling ride. We are so fortuante to have such wonderful instruction!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment